D.O.T. DAYTONA SKULL CAP- GUN METAL GREY METALLIC
Catalog Id#: D1-GM
Our D.O.T. Daytona Slim Line Skull Cap 1/2 Shell Helmet In The Gun Metal Grey Metallic Finish, Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 Standards, And Is The Smallest D.O.T. 1/2 Shell Helmet Ever Made!! With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!! Available Only With Removable, Snap On Gloss Black Mini Scoop Visor. It Is Also Available In Soft Touch, Dull Black, Hi-Gloss Black, White And Pink, And Custom Colors; Black Cherry, Pearl White And Silver Metallic, And Specialty Items; Carbon Fiber, Leather And Graphics. Free Head Wrap And Cloth Draw String Bag Included. Sizes Range From XS-4XL.
New!! Slim Line Design Offering A Sleek, Contoured Shell That Hugs Your Head Eliminating The Mushroom Look! Custom Formed Interior For X-treme Comfort.
- Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- The Smallest D.O.T. 1/2 Shell Helmet Ever Made!!
- With 3 Different Shell Sizes You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!!
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Nylon Y-Strap D-Ring Retention System With Sliding Adjuster.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Available Only With Removable, Snap On Gloss Black Mini Scoop Visor.
- Clear Lacquer Finish.
- Removable, Gloss Black Mini Scoop Visor (Valued At $4.95). Optional Replacements/Colors Available, Click Here.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Cloth Draw String Bag.
Below Mentioned Size(s) Have An Additional Charge:
***ATTENTION: IF YOU ARE ORDERING OUR SLIM LINE SKULL CAP AND FIND THAT YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES, WE RECOMMEND ORDERING THE SMALLER SIZE.***Dimensions:
Size Length Width Height Weight XS 10 1/4 8 3/8 5 7/8 1.38 lb S 10 1/4 8 3/8 5 7/8 1.36 lb M 10 3/4 8 3/4 6 1/8 1.58 lb L 10 3/4 8 3/4 6 1/8 1.56 lb XL 10 3/4 8 3/4 6 1/8 1.54 lb 2XL 11 3/8 9 1/4 6 1/2 1.76 lb 3XL 11 3/8 9 1/4 6 1/2 1.74 lb 4XL 11 3/8 9 1/4 6 1/2 1.72 lb9
Lightest DOT approved helmet I've ever worn. Very comfortable with or without a do-ra! -- 3/4 View
I have never worn a helmet while riding. I needed to buy one for our trip this year because we were going to states that required them. I put it on right before we hit TN. I wore it for the next 2000 miles. I preferred wearing it even when it wasn't required! It kept me cooler on hot days because the sun wasn't directly hitting my head and it kept me warmer on the cool mornings in the mountains! This helmet is so light-I could barely tell I was wearing it! I wore a 3 inch headband to cover my ears-so I'm not sure what the wind does with the straps by your ears. I have found the perfect helmet and will continue to wear it for many rides to come! Also does not give the mushroom look like many other helmets! -- 3/4 View
Submit a review
People who bought this product also ordered: