D.O.T. DAYTONA CRUISER- HI-GLOSS BLACK
Our D.O.T. Daytona Cruiser 3/4 Shell Helmet In Hi-Gloss Black Finish, Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 Standards And Is The Smallest D.O.T. 3/4 Shell Helmet Ever Made!! With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!! Available Only With Removable, Snap On Gloss Black Bubble Visor. Many More Colors And Designs Available Such As Soft Touch Dull Black And Hi-Gloss White White; Custom Colors: Gun Metal Grey Metallic; Specialty Items: Graphics And Metal Flake. Free Head Wrap And Cloth Draw String Bag Included. Sizes Range From 2XS-4XL.
New!! Slim Line Design offering a sleek, contoured shell that hugs your head eliminating the mushroom look! Custom formed interior for X-treme Comfort.
- Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- The Smallest D.O.T. 3/4 Shell Helmet Ever Made!!
- With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!!
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Reinforced Strap Retention System.
- Quick Release Lock With One Finger Release Lever For Easy Detachment.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Available Only With Removable, Snap On Gloss Black Bubble Visor.
- Goggle Strap.
- Clear Lacquer Finish..
- Removable, Gloss Black Bubble Visor (Valued At $4.95). Optional Replacements/Colors Available, Click Here.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Cloth Draw String Bag.
Size(s) Have An Additional Charge:
|2XS||9 1/2||8 5/8||9 1/8||2.15 lb|
|XS||9 1/2||8 5/8||9 1/8||2.10 lb|
|S||9 1/2||8 5/8||9 1/8||2.05 lb|
|M||10||9||9 1/2||2.35 lb|
|L||10||9||9 1/2||2.30 lb|
|XL||10||9||9 1/2||2.25 lb|
|2XL||10 3/8||9 1/2||11||2.45 lb|
|3XL||10 3/8||9 1/2||11||2.40 lb|
|4XL||10 3/8||9 1/2||11||2.35 lb|
Cruiser 3/4 helmet
Saved my life
First of all, this helmet is by far the most comfortable helmet I have ever worn. Also, it does it's job. I was involved in an accident. I can't tell you how many time I whacked my head against the ground and without injury. The helmet took a beating, but my head didn't. I'll definitely will be buying another one to replace the one that I totaled.