D.O.T. DAYTONA CRUISER- W/ LOVE IT
Our D.O.T. Daytona Cruiser 3/4 Shell Helmet In The Love It Graphic, Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 Standards And Is The Smallest D.O.T. 3/4 Shell Helmet Ever Made!! With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!! Available Only With Removable, Snap On Gloss Black Bubble Visor. Many More Colors And Designs Available Such As Soft Touch Dull Black, Hi-Gloss Black And White; Custom Colors: Gun Metal Grey Metallic; Specialty Items: Metal Flake. Free Head Wrap And Cloth Draw String Bag Included. Sizes Range From XS-2XL.
New!! Slim Line Design offering a sleek, contoured shell that hugs your head eliminating the mushroom look! Custom formed interior for X-treme Comfort.
- Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- The Smallest D.O.T. 3/4 Shell Helmet Ever Made!!
- With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!!
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Reinforced Strap Retention System.
- Quick Release Lock With One Finger Release Lever For Easy Detachment.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Custom Designed And May Vary In Color Or Composition.
- Available Only With Removable, Snap On Gloss Black Bubble Visor.
- Goggle Strap.
- Soft Touch Dull Finish.
- Removable, Gloss Black Bubble Visor (Valued At $4.95). Optional Replacements/Colors Available, Click Here.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Cloth Draw String Bag.
|XS||9 1/2||8 5/8||9 1/8||2.10 lb|
|S||9 1/2||8 5/8||9 1/8||2.05 lb|
|M||10||9||9 1/2||2.35 lb|
|L||10||9||9 1/2||2.30 lb|
|XL||10||9||9 1/2||2.25 lb|
|2XL||10 3/8||9 1/2||11||2.45 lb|
Pretty good helmet
Just got this helmet for myself and I have to say its impressively thin. I tried on a bunch of different brands and they just didn't fit well. Really comfortable to ride with. Definitely recommend Daytona to anyone looking to get a 3/4 helmet.
Absolutely love this helmet, been riding it for little over 2 years and it's my go to for most riding conditions. Just started using the snap on face shield and it has gotten me through rain and cold days. Fit is great and muffles the wind pretty good.