D.O.T. DAYTONA GLIDE- DULL BLACK
Our D.O.T. Daytona Glide Modular Helmet, With Inner Anti-Scratch Retractable Smoke Shield, In A Soft Touch Dull Black, Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 Standards. With 2 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure to Get That Proportionate Fit!! Also Available In Hi-Gloss Black And White. Custom Colors: Black Cherry Metallic, Gun Metal Grey Metallic And Silver Metallic. Features A Dual Shield System; Outer Anti-Scratch Clear Shield With Pinlock 30 Lens (Anti-Fog) And Inner Anti-Scratch Retractable Smoke Shield. Also Has A Quick Release Lock Retention System; One Finger Release Lever For Easy Detachment, Adjustable Chin And Forehead Ventilation And A Removable, Hand Washable Interior (Moisture Wicking Fabric). Bluetooth Ready. Free Head Wrap And Draw String Bag Included. Sizes Range From XS-4XL.
- Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- With 2 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure to Get That Proportionate Fit!!
- Inner Anti-Scratch, Retractable Smoke Shield.
- Outer Anti-Scratch Clear Shield With Pinlock 30 Lens (Anti-Fog). (Optional Outer Replacements/Colors Available, Click Here).
- Easy One Finger Lift Chin Guard Opening System.
- Nylon Strap Retention System With Quick Release Lock.
- Quick Release Lock With One Finger Release Lever For Easy Detachment.
- Adjustable Chin And Forehead Ventilation.
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Removable, Hand Washable Interior.
- Soft Touch Dull Black Finish.
- Bluetooth Ready.
- Chin Guard Lock.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95)
- Cloth Draw String Bag.
|XS||12 3/4||9 3/4||9 7/8||3.88 lb|
|S||12 3/4||9 3/4||9 7/8||3.86 lb|
|M||12 3/4||9 3/4||9 7/8||3.84 lb|
|L||12 3/4||9 3/4||9 7/8||3.82 lb|
|XL||12 3/4||9 3/4||9 7/8||3.80 lb|
|2XL||14 3/4||10 3/4||10 7/8||4.20 lb|
|3XL||14 3/4||10 3/4||10 7/8||4.18 lb|
|4XL||14 3/4||10 3/4||10 7/8||4.16 lb|
The Glide is the best helmet I have seen!
I have owned quite a few helmets over the years, but the Glide is by far the best one I have seen to date. The port on the left side for a communication system is the cat’s you know what! There is even wireways in the foam to route the speakers, and microphone.
I would post a pic, but can’t seem to do that here.
If your sitting on the fence on what type of helmet you want, this is your ticket. You can wear this helmet in sooooo many combinations.
I can highly recommend this helmet!!!!!
PS - Hey Daytona, is it possible to get replacements for the pop in Bluetooth panel?