D.O.T. DAYTONA SKULL CAP- GUN METAL GREY METALLIC
Our D.O.T. Daytona Slim Line Skull Cap 1/2 Shell Helmet In The Gun Metal Grey Metallic Finish, Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 Standards And Is The Smallest D.O.T. 1/2 Shell Helmet Ever Made!! With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!! Available Only With Removable, Snap On Gloss Black Mini Scoop Visor. Many More Colors And Designs Available Such As Soft Touch Dull Black, Hi-Gloss Black, White And Pink; Custom Colors: Black Cherry, Pearl White And Silver Metallic; Specialty Items: Carbon Fiber, Leather And Graphics. Free Head Wrap And Cloth Draw String Bag Included. Sizes Range From 2XS-4XL.
New!! Slim Line Design Offering A Sleek, Contoured Shell That Hugs Your Head Eliminating The Mushroom Look! Custom Formed Interior For X-treme Comfort.
- Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- The Smallest D.O.T. 1/2 Shell Helmet Ever Made!!
- With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!!
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Nylon Y-Strap Retention System With Sliding Adjuster.
- Quick Release Lock With One Finger Release Lever For Easy Detachment.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Available Only With Removable, Snap On Gloss Black Mini Scoop Visor.
- Clear Lacquer Finish.
- Removable, Gloss Black Mini Scoop Visor (Valued At $4.95). Optional Replacements/Colors Available, Click Here.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Cloth Draw String Bag.
Size(s) Have An Additional Charge:
***ATTENTION: IF YOU ARE ORDERING OUR SLIM LINE SKULL CAP AND FIND THAT YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES, WE RECOMMEND ORDERING THE SMALLER SIZE.***
|2XS||10 1/4||8 3/8||5 7/8||1.75 lb|
|XS||10 1/4||8 3/8||5 7/8||1.70 lb|
|S||10 1/4||8 3/8||5 7/8||1.65 lb|
|M||10 3/4||8 3/4||6 1/8||1.90 lb|
|L||10 3/4||8 3/4||6 1/8||1.85 lb|
|XL||10 3/4||8 3/4||6 1/8||1.80 lb|
|2XL||11 3/8||9 1/4||6 1/2||2.10 lb|
|3XL||11 3/8||9 1/4||6 1/2||2.05 lb|
|4XL||11 3/8||9 1/4||6 1/2||2.00 lb|
Lightest DOT approved helmet I've ever worn. Very comfortable with or without a do-ra!
I have never worn a helmet while riding. I needed to buy one for our trip this year because we were going to states that required them. I put it on right before we hit TN. I wore it for the next 2000 miles. I preferred wearing it even when it wasn't required! It kept me cooler on hot days because the sun wasn't directly hitting my head and it kept me warmer on the cool mornings in the mountains! This helmet is so light-I could barely tell I was wearing it! I wore a 3 inch headband to cover my ears-so I'm not sure what the wind does with the straps by your ears. I have found the perfect helmet and will continue to wear it for many rides to come! Also does not give the mushroom look like many other helmets!
1. Not my first helmet 2. not my second or third either... 3. Holy crap! Best fitting helmet I have ever owned. Half or full face. 4. Measured my melon 3 times, used the sizing chart; ordered. I have a nice new, snug, but VERY well padded and comfortable bucket. 5. Price price price. I did not get the cheapest thing out there but most certainly not the most expensive. Money well spent.
Looks good. Fits good. Came in the mail a few days early. I will submit a follow-up sometime in april. I'll have a few days worth of long rides with it to give a worn in breakdown.
Daytona slim line skull cap helmet.
Just received my Daytona Slim-Line Skull Cap helmet. Comfortable, lightweight....everything I was looking for. Extremely lightweight for a DOT helmet. I chose the Gun Metal Grey Metallic; the color seems a little lighter than the photograph, which is great, because I wanted something more visible than black. If you're on the fence, I would greatly recommend this helmet; the color, the light weight and the quick release chin strap put this in the A+ category, in my book.