D.O.T. DAYTONA SKULL CAP- W/ COME GET 'EM
Catalog Id#: D6-CG
Our D.O.T. Daytona Slim Line Skull Cap 1/2 Shell Helmet In The Come Get 'Em Graphic, Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 Standards And Is The Smallest D.O.T. 1/2 Shell Helmet Ever Made!! With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!! Each Graphic Item Is Custom Designed And May Vary In Color Or Composition. Available Without Snaps/Visor Only. Many More Colors And Designs Available Such As Soft Touch Dull Black, Hi-Gloss Black, White And Pink; Custom Colors: Black Cherry, Gun Metal Grey Metallic, Pearl White And Silver Metallic; Specialty Items: Carbon Fiber And Leather. Free Head Wrap And Cloth Draw String Bag Included. Sizes Range From 2XS-2XL.
New!! Slim Line Design Offering A Sleek, Contoured Shell That Hugs Your Head Eliminating The Mushroom Look! Custom Formed Interior For X-treme Comfort.
- Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- The Smallest D.O.T. 1/2 Shell Helmet Ever Made!!
- With 3 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!!
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Nylon Y-Strap Retention System With Sliding Adjuster.
- Quick Release Lock With One Finger Release Lever For Easy Detachment.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Custom Designed And May Vary In Color Or Composition.
- Available Without Snaps/Visor Only.
- Soft Touch, Dull Finish.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Cloth Draw String Bag.
***ATTENTION: IF YOU ARE ORDERING OUR SLIM LINE SKULL CAP AND FIND THAT YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES, WE RECOMMEND ORDERING THE SMALLER SIZE.***
|2XS||10 1/4||8 3/8||5 7/8||1.70 lb|
|XS||10 1/4||8 3/8||5 7/8||1.65 lb|
|S||10 1/4||8 3/8||5 7/8||1.60 lb|
|M||10 3/4||8 3/4||6 1/8||1.85 lb|
|L||10 3/4||8 3/4||6 1/8||1.80 lb|
|XL||10 3/4||8 3/4||6 1/8||1.75 lb|
|2XL||11 3/8||9 1/4||6 1/2||2.05 lb|
These are the best helmets on the market. Not only are the completely stylish, badass, and comfortable but they are also the safest. I was in an accident a couple months ago. Wearing a Daytona helmet and it completely held up and protected me from all impact. 10/10. Would recommend