HAWK- GREY CARBON FIBER
Our Premium Classic Hawk Novelty Item In Carbon Fiber Does Not Meet D.O.T. Standards. The Hawk Novelty Item In Carbon Fiber Is Fully Lined With A Custom Formed Interior For X-treme Comfort. Our Carbon Fiber Is The Real Thing!! With The Latest Technology, We Have Brought Our Carbon Fiber Standards Above And Beyond Our Own Expectations. Free Head Wrap And Cloth Draw String Bag Included.
- Novelty Items Do Not Meet D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- Forward Positioned Nylon Y-Strap Retention System With Sliding Adjuster For Fine Adjustments. Does Not Interfere With Your Ears; Seams Sewn To The Outside And No Facial Chaffing.
- Quick Release Lock With One Finger Release Lever For Easy Detachment.
- Custom Formed Interior For X-treme Comfort.
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Lock On Edging, For That Finished Look.
- 100% Carbon Fiber.
- Our Carbon Is The Real Thing!!
- No Prints Used Here.
- Note The Quality In The Weaving Of The Carbon Fiber.
- Clear Lacquer Finish.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Cloth Draw String Bag.
|XS||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.24 lb|
|S||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.20 lb|
|M||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.16 lb|
|L||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.12 lb|
|XL||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.08 lb|
|2XL||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.04 lb|
Daytona Carbon Polo
Interestingly enough, when I bought my version of this helmet it was labeled as DOT compliant and that's why I purchased the helmet. It's been the perfect 1/2 helmet for our warm-weather here in Georgia and just doing side-by-side comparisons with other DOT 1/2 helmets I've continued to wear it since seeing it's no longer sold as a DOT compliant helmet. The retention system is fantastic and perhaps one of the DOT-related issues. That said, when I need to replace this helmet I'll likely go with the same model, DOT labelled or not.