HAWK- HI-GLOSS BLACK
Our Premium Classic Hawk Novelty Item Does Not Meet D.O.T. Standards. The Hawk Novelty Item Is Fully Lined With A Custom Formed Interior For X-treme Comfort. This Novelty Item Is Shown In A Hi-Gloss Black Finish. Basic Colors Also Include Soft Touch Dull Black. It Is Also Available In Specialty Items: Carbon Fiber And Chrome. Free Head Wrap And Cloth Draw String Bag Included.
- Novelty Items Do Not Meet D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- Forward Positioned Nylon Y-Strap Retention System With Sliding Adjuster For Fine Adjustments. Does Not Interfere With Your Ears; Seams Sewn To The Outside And No Facial Chaffing.
- Quick Release Lock With One Finger Release Lever For Easy Detachment.
- Custom Formed Interior For X-treme Comfort.
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Lock On Edging, For That Finished Look.
- Clear Lacquer Finish.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Cloth Draw String Bag.
|XS||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.28 lb|
|S||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.24 lb|
|M||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.20 lb|
|L||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.16 lb|
|XL||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.12 lb|
|2XL||11 1/4||8 1/8||6 3/8||1.08 lb|
Saved my mellon
On my 50th birthday I agreed to start wearing a helmet and got a Daytona. Not two weeks after I started wearing it a twit pulled out in front of me and i had to put the bike down. As I slide across the ground I felt the helmet on the right side of my head on the ground. When i got up and took the helmet off the side was all torn up but my head was intact. When I showed the old lady she said "i told you so" although this helmet performed perfectly i am thinking about upgrading to a Daytona DOT